otrdiena, 2013. gada 22. janvāris

Movies Of 2012


So I have been making lists of movies I have seen, for more than two years now. And I wanted to put that list here as well, who knows what's gonna happen with my notebook over the years, but we all know that internet stays constant, or maybe I just feel like organizing and listing something.
Every movie reminds me of the time and mood I was in, while watching it.
Comparing two years, which I have noted down, I can detect a pattern , for example; I watch shitloads of movies in March and just few in April and September and over summer.

So here goes my list of  good and entertaining movies, I have seen in 2012.

January
 

  • Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
  • The Kids are all right
  • The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes
  • Third Star
  • War Horse
  • Dressed to Kill (1946)
  • The Edge of Love
  • Sherlock Holmes & Secret Weapon
  • Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
  • We'll Take Manhattan
  • Iron Man
  • Hawking
 
February
 

  • Drive
  • Melacholia
  • The Rum Diary
  • The 40 year old Virgin
  • The Inbetweeners
  • Green Lantern
  • Tron: The Legacy
  • Iron Man 2
  • The Change-up
  • I Love You, Man
  • Knocked Up
  • Definitely, Maybe
  • Sin City
  • The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec
  • Horrible Bosses
  • Public Enemies
 
March
 

  • Young Sherlock Holmes
  • A Dangerous Method
  • Hugo
  • The Adventures of Tintin
  • Soul Kitchen
  • Die Hard 4
  • The Sound of Music
  • Dan in Real Life
  • My Week with Marylin
  • Mr Bean's Holidays
  • Bridget Jone's Diary
  • Bridget Jone's Diary: The Edge of Reason
  • Star Trek
  • We Bought Zoo
  • Date Night
  • The Doors  
 
April
 

  • Yes Man
  • Jumper  
 
May

  •  
  • Mamma Mia
  • Into the Wild
  • Captain America
  • The Girl Who Played with Fire 
  • The Avengers
  • Man in Black 3
  • Bruno
  • Easy A
  • Thor
 
June
 

  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • The Deep Blue Sea
  • Jeff, Who Lives at Home
  • Mirror, Mirror
  • Puss in Boots
  • She's out of my League
  • Beginners 
  •  
July
 

  • Pūt Vējiņi
  • The Three Musketeers
 
August
 

  • The Hunger Games
  • Attack The Block
  • 500 days of Summer
  • Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan
  • Barfly
 
September
 

  • Snowwhite and the Huntsman
  • Dark Shadows
  • Submarine
  • Dark Knight Rises 
 
October
 

  • Bel Ami
  • The Lover
  • Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows part. I
  • Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows part. II
  • The Help
  • Beerfest
  • Back To The Future II
  • Back To The Future III
  • Despicable Me
  • Shame
  • The Prestige
  • 1234
  • The Decoy Bride
  • Moonrise Kingdom
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Interview With The Vampire 
 
November
 

  • Skyfall
  • Brave
  • Bruce Almighty
  • Doghouse
  • Jo's Apartment
  • Monkey Bone
  • Starter for 10
  • Kaķīša Dzirnavas
 
December
 

  • Fantastic Mr Fox
  • Sherlock Holmes. A Game of Shadows
  • The League of Extraordinary Gentleman 
  • Transporter 3
  • Remember Me
  • The Avengers   

In TOTAL: 103 (tho some are repeating) 16 movies less than in 2011 

 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru