sestdiena, 2011. gada 5. marts


MOVIES

From now on I decided to make list of films I’ve watched previous month! I’ll try to post every month, this whole year.

Feel free to write which movies you’ve already seen and those who you especially liked.

Here comes-

JANUARY

  • Becoming Jane
  • Scoop
  • Vicky, Christina, Barcelona
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Easy A
  • Garden State
  • Cry-Baby
  • Step up 3
  • Benny & Joon
  • Burlesque
  • Dune
  • Moon
  • The Fall
  • Book of Eli

FEBRUARY

  • Marie Antoinette
  • Perfume
  • It’s a Wonderful World
  • Never Let me Go
  • Night on Earth
  • Time Traveler’s Wife
  • Ballet Shoes
  • Running With Scissors
  • Nowhere Boy
  • Kiss me Deadly
  • Vertigo
  • It’s kind of a Funny Story

P.S. I only will write down movies which are worth watching, not some stupid random film I’ve seen on TV.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru